7/15/2008

Long Time No Post

Wow alot has happened since Sept 07. I am sitting in the booth at work just contemplating the absurdity, the fragility and the absolute beauty of life. My general perogative right now can be summed up in a little song called I'm Yours by Jason Mraz.

I won't won't hesitate no more, no more, it cannot wait, I'm yours.

Man it has taken me by storm the beauty of this place I have come to live in. It's like everytime I step outside God is just looking right back at me. It's a very humbling experience to be allowed to live in such a place of peace and joy as Kelowna BC Canada. I have a production meeting tomorrow night and then A Chrous Line kicks into gear with set building and rehearsals and what not. Should be fun. I had a blast spending just over a week in Nanaimo at the end of June and connecting with Robin and co was a great experience as it always is. I finally feel as if I am on an even footing with the other techs on gigs and that I really finally "know my stuff". I guess almost a year of being a TD will do that. Well I'll try to write more soon. Gotta mix a show :) The house is open.

1 comment:

Martha said...

i'm glad you're doing well jordan.
always knew kelowna would be good for you :)

hahah man i check this blog still every so often, just in case... score for an update :)